Friday, May 28, 2010

spring showers



rain, rain, go away,
come again another day

i need to find a rain coat for Farley...  i am smiling as i typed that as i never had thought that i would be considering buying clothes for a dog, especially a 90 lbs. Old English Sheepdog.  but i am only human ~ when it has been raining off and on for the past week and guess what is in the forecast for the next little while...  i am going to be searching some pet stores tomorrow and am officially crossing the line to one of those 'people who dress up their dog' :)




as i reached for my rain jacket  jacket in a packeti wondered if old navy would carry a dog-version large enough for Far.  was glad i had some protection from the rain!
{thanks mom}






spite the rain, timmy's in hand, we had a great stroll in 'on-again-off-again' rain :)

















1 comments:

~ Melanie ~ said...

I have to giggle when I see the last photo ~ of Aaron & I. That window above my head is a window into an senior apartment building. It had been bingo night, as we walked by I had noticed. Then one cute grandma glanced out at us and before long the window was about thirty simling/waving at us, well focusing mostly on Farley.. I should have took a photo of them in the window ~ too busy giggling...

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com