Tuesday, June 15, 2010

i {heart} faces: week 24

babies

this week at i{heart}faces it is baby week!  since i do not yet have a wee one, i happen to have a big, furry baby: farley sprocket!

i thought of this picture right away.  it is farley, around 4 months old, and his once favorite toy ~ curious george.  happen to catch him in the act and was able to take a quick photo before he tried to 'finish the job'.


check out the many other pictures of babies at i{heart}faces ~ click the link below!




14 comments:

Brianne Hall said...

What a cutie! I love those furry friends, they really do train you for parenthood in so many ways!

Countryside Portraits said...

I LOVE it LOL! I am totally a dog person and I think this is great!!

Christina said...

He is a cutie puppy! LOVE this shot!

corinne5 said...

I love it!

Jess said...

This is adorable! I love pups! :)

Emily said...

i love your photo & your fish! :D

Anonymous said...

love this!! the puppy is adorable!!! Such a good picture!

Unknown said...

LOVE it!!!! FAB shot!!! :)

Linds said...

he's SO cute! and what a great name!!!

Danielle said...

That is So funny! He looks a tiny bit remorseful too...fabulous!

Cindy Welch said...

Oh my god such a little cutie

Laura said...

cute! Our lab did that with her favorite stuffed animal too. I guess after a while they just can't resist the temptation.

Unknown said...

I love the look on his face... it's like, "why you lookin at me! I don't know anything about it!" lol!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

This is so cute!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com