Monday, October 18, 2010

BWAT {Ballroom with a Twist}





gotta love free tickets



i often add my name to contests, never giving them a second thought.  well this past week, the stars aligned and my name had been chosen as a winner!  totally made my week, as i just found out that our electrician blew us off yet again :(  but my frown was instantly turned around, as i was given an excuse to get dolled-up and buy those much needed boots to go along with my dress :)  so i do have to send much love to the humane society for putting on the contest.  picking up my tickets from the new home to the humane society, just off of waverly, i rethought fostering animals and picked up some information.  breaks my heart to see the look in those animals eyes being locked up without a family, if interested in fostering click here!


so last night my hubby and i, dressed too the nines, enjoyed an evening of dancing!  there was soo much talent: 

olympic gold medalist and runner up on dancing with the stars Evan Lysacek 
dancing with the star pro'sEdyta SliwinskaAlec MazoJonathan Roberts, & Damian Whitewood
american idol finalists: David Hernandez {season 7}, Gina Glocksen {season 6}
cannot forget the fabulous young dancers fromSo You Think You Can DanceBurn the Floor, & High School Musical

we both watched in awe at the flexibility, strength and obvious dedication the performers put into this show.  job well done, as even my hubby had enjoyed the evening.  

enjoy the photos i snuck, was hard to pry my own eyes from the stage :)


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com